St Anne's Guest House, Heacham.
- We are able to offer single, double, twin or family accommodation.
- All rooms have thermostatically controlled heating, tea/coffee making facilities, clock radios, hairdryers, colour televisions, shaver points and well appointed tea trays.
- All rooms are en-suite except two, but they have their own private bathrooms.
- There is a guest lounge where you can relax in the evenings and watch TV.
- At breakfast in our bright airy dining room there is a choice of cereals, fruit and juice, also traditional English cooked breakfast using local produce where possible, or options from our breakfast menu. All served with homemade bread, jam or marmalade.
- Open all year with the exception of Christmas
- Single Room - £40 per night
- Single Person in Twin or Double Room - £50 per night
- Double or Twin rooms - £75 per night
- Family Room - £90 per night (up to 2 adults and 2 children under 10)
- Discounted prices available for stays longer than one night
- Rooms available from 3.30 pm on the day of arrival (unless previously arranged in advance)
- A non refundable deposit of the first nights stay is required to secure your booking
"Warm, welcoming, comfortable. It's finding such a treasure of a place that makes a holiday. Superb food - lots of it." Doreen & Ron Simpson, U.K.
"A great stay as ever and here's to next time - it can't come too soon !! Fabulous! Thanks very much" S & S. Flink, U.K.
"Our second visit. Wonderful. Lovely food. Thanks very much" Bob and Janet Lambert, Kirkby in Ashfield.